Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Houseminding in Glebe IV

Thursday: day 7 of 12
Um... oh yeah. This morning I cooked those sausages I bought in Canberra, now or never. I ate two for breakfast, and cleaned the bbq. Like I knew I would. It was great, I thought, bbqing before work, this is great! Then I went to work smelling of bbq'd pork fat.

And I WALKED to work!

Thursday was my night at home, watching tv FINALLY and, you know, having a bit of "me" time. Hi stranger, how you doin'? Yeah, no. I went to dinner at my last houseminding gig, and said hello to the cat there, and listened to 3 months of overseas travel stories, and drank gin and ate. And then it was early, so I went to Alex and Lars's gig at some boƮte on Crown Street, where the beers were $8 (note to future reader - expensive, but not criminally) and the first act was a nicely made up girl juggling (note to future reader - is she, as I imagined she might in 40 years, mouldering in a mental institution?)

No comments:

Post a Comment