thanks once again for the use of your place, I loved being there although, actually, I was hardly ever there.
- I chucked the keys back through the letterbox, hope you found them.
- On Saturday I heard a thump from upstairs - the picture had fallen off the wall and tumbled to the floor, taking out the little chest of drawers and some bracelets. The little china box, miraculously, didn't break (ok perhaps not miraculously - luckily?).
- Couldn't work out how to water the back garden - EMBARRASSED. Did the under-cover bits this morning with a saucepan. I *did* water the ones on the porch.
- There is a load of sheets in the washing machine that needs drying. I cleaned the towels and bathmats that are in the bathroom.
- I didn't end up using any of your food or drink, except some margarine and sugar - and not at the same time.
- I thought it was too risky to open the back gate so I left the recycling in the kitchen. I walked my little bag of rubbish out the back before I left. (Too awkward to do this with the paper and glass)
- I ended up only using the big computer in the living area, and only really to surf the web. I tried to work on my "movie" but stalled right at the beginning.
- I had a series of #fails last night which meant I couldn't make the cake I was going to leave as a thank you - so IOU 1 Claudia Roden orange cake, ok?